公司：亚马逊云科技 Amazon Web Services.
职位：研发工程师 Software Development Engineer - II
Package: 薪资+股票 45K-80K
Amazon Web Services has the most services and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases–to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things.
Our official website is the key interface for our customer to learn, engage, try and buy Amazon Web Services technology, services and solutions. We need a powerful SDE team in China to make sure we can deliver the best local customer experience in digital world.
We’re looking for developers to solve real world problems and deliver the best local customer experience. At Amazon Web Services an SDE can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
Joining Amazon Web Services offers you the opportunity to work on a small, diverse and vibrant development team building secure, reliable, and scalable features that Amazon Web Services customers are clamoring for.
You will have the opportunity to drive mission critical projects, work with senior and principal engineers and mentor junior level developers. You will get in on the ground floor of building/optimizing Amazon Web Services official website that is core to the operation of Amazon Web Services!
• Bachelor of Science in Technology or Engineering.
• 5+ years of solid design and coding skills in one of these languages: Java, Golang or
• Experience in software design, development, and architecture.
• Experience with web programming, experience and ability to design and develop
external API interfaces.
• Good knowledge of Web, Mobile Web Application Design & Development by using/
frontend tech skills.
• Server Health/Monitoring.
• Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
• Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience.
• Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
• Experience designing and building highly scalable front end & backend end systems.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular ECS, S3, Lambda and etc.
• Strong analytical abilities and design skills.
• Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Amazon Web Services certification is a plus.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Come build the future with us!