今天收到 zoom 的邮件
Customers in China:
Our team has developed a workaround that will allow users to only join Zoom meetings, but will not allow them to sign in, start meetings, or have access to chat from China. Please follow the instructions below:
Zoom Desktop Client:
Please join meetings by downloading the client from: https://zoomcloud.cn/download.html
Zoom Web Client
Direct web client link that can be added to your invitations: http://zoomus.cn/webclient/
iOS client (The below steps require the system language set to Chinese.):
1. Download Zoom Cloud Meetings App off of App Store
2. Switch the system language to Chinese.
3. Logout of your current Zoom account. If you have not yet logged in, please ignore this step.
4. Tap the "Sign In" button, located on the bottom right of the Zoom app and enter an invalid Username and Password (for example "u" and "p"). Then tap "Sign in"**
5. Ignore the error message that appears by tapping "OK".
6. Tap "Cancel" on the top left of the app when prompted. This will return you to the home page of the Zoom app.
7. If prompted to save your password, please select "Not now".
8. Once steps 1-7 have been completed, feel free to switch back to your preferred system language.
9. Tap "Join a Meeting" to enter meeting number and Display name, and join a Zoom meeting.
**Please note not to enter invalid credentials under any other system language on the device.